To be the leader in developing a statewide, comprehensive, and integrated home and community-based service system that supports dignity, diversity, and choice for older persons and persons with disabilities, their caregivers, and families, allowing individuals to live in their communities for as long as they are able.
Our vision is to help all Californians age with dignity and choice.
We are committed to a set of core values that form the foundation of our organization and guide our operations. In upholding these values, we aim for excellence, professionalism, and integrity in all our endeavors.
- Be consumer- and family-centered.
- Treat others with respect.
- Act with fairness and integrity.
- Be accountable and responsible.
- Accept varying perspectives and opinions.
- Be compassionate and responsive.
- Honor our cultural diversity.
- Public policy will reflect the priorities of C4A and its advocacy partners
- All members of C4A will have access to the information, resources, and peer support necessary to fulfill their leadership role
- C4A will have the financial resources to attain its Mission
- C4A will have successful working relationships with all partners in the home and community-based services network
- Educate and enlist the support of the public in furthering the priorities of C4A and its advocacy partners